Last Updated: May 18, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
The types of information we may collect includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Contact Information. This may include your first and last name, postal address, telephone number, and email address.
- Payment Information, as necessary to process your payments.
- Identity Information. If you are a Talimer resource, we may collect information, such as your date of birth, employment information, national identification number if applicable, together with the result of background or criminal record checks provided by you, or by our Third Party Service Providers (as defined below), as applicable and to the extent permitted by law in your jurisdiction, and to validate your identity. If you are a Talimer business client, we may collect information from you related to Talimer resource compensation.
- Financial Information. To help you set up a payment account, we may collect financial information, including credit card number, bank account information, tax information, and other payment information, as applicable. This information is used in order to ensure Talimer resources are paid by business clients.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED DIRECTLY FROM YOU
We collect information that you provide to us directly when you:
- Contact us to ask a question or otherwise communicate with us;
- Create an account;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey;
- Request customer service including dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and any correspondence sent to us;
- Post a review or comment on one of our sites, or post other user-generated content on one of our sites or Services;
- Participate in our online community;
- Apply to become a Talimer resource;
- Hire a Talimer resource; or
- Sign up to receive announcements, newsletters, or other promotional materials.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY.
Certain information on our Service is collected automatically by means of various software tools. We have a legitimate interest in using such information to assist in systems administration, information security and abuse prevention, to track user trends, and to analyze the effectiveness of our Service.
(A) LOG FILES.
Log files refers to the information that is automatically sent by your web browser or device (or otherwise automatically collected) each time you view or interact with our online Service. The information inside the log files may include IP addresses, type of browser, internet service provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
(B) DEVICE AND ONLINE USAGE.
(C) LOCATION INFORMATION.
When you use our Service on your mobile phone or device, we may collect information on your physical location through satellite, cell phone tower, Wi-Fi signal, beacons, Bluetooth, and near field communication protocols. For example, when you opt-in to allowing us to collect this information, it may allow us to recognize the location of your mobile device.
- Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your information less frequently;
- Presenting information that’s targeted to your interests, which may include our content presented on another website;
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising;
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our Service features and prevent the Service from operating properly.
(E) DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS.
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
(F) ANALYTICS SERVICES.
We may use certain third party analytics services to improve the functionality, features, or delivery of our Service. We may also use these analytics services to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text that you type into our Service. For example, we use Google Analytics on our Service to track user trends and usage. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of your information as it relates to our Service, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. By using a browser plugin provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
(G) WEB BEACONS AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
When you visit our Service, we may collect your IP address for certain purposes such as, for example, to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Service. We may also use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of our Service and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular site tied to the web beacon. We may use web beacons to operate and improve our Service.
(H) INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We may collect information about you that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, chat room, or social network. We may also collect information from other companies, organizations, or third-party partners.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
If you submit or we collect Information through our Service, then such Information may be used to:
- Provide, operate, analyze, administer, improve, and personalize the Service;
- Provide you with the Service and any information, product or order fulfillment;
- Contact you in connection with the Service, notifications, events, programs or offerings;
- Send you updates and promotional materials;
- Advertise or market to you on Social Media platforms;
- Provide personalized or interest-based advertising to you;
- Conduct internal market research;
- Bill and for fraud prevention;
- Conduct identification, criminal background, and right to work checks, if applicable, and to the extent permitted by local law;
- Protect our rights or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of the Service; and
- Comply with applicable law, assist law enforcement, and to respond to regulatory or other legal inquiries.
4. HOW WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
(A) OUR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We transfer information, including identity information, to our third party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing our Service. For example, we may share your information with service providers who assist us in performing core functions (such as hosting, marketing, payment processing, technical support, data storage, and security) related to our operation of the Service and/or by making certain interactive tools available to you as a user. We also use third parties for technical and customer support, application development, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance, and other services. In the performance of our Service, we may share information from or about you with these third parties so that we can deliver the highest quality user experience.
From time-to-time, we engage advertising services to assist us in advertising our brand and Service based upon your interests and in order to display content that is relevant to you (“Interest-Based Advertising”). Those services may target advertisements on our website as well as third-party websites based on cookies or other information indicating previous interaction with our Service. These third parties may collect information from your use of our Services over time and that information may be combined with information collected about you across different websites and online services. These third party advertisers may be participants in the Network Advertising Initiative and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance, which allow users to opt-out of ad targeting from participating organizations. To learn more about interest-based advertising, or to opt-out of having your information used by certain third parties for behavioral advertising purposes, go to www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Please note that when you opt-out of receiving interest based advertising, this does not mean you will no longer see advertisements from us.
(C) AGGREGATED OR DEIDENTIFIED INFORMATION.
To better serve our users, business partners, and to improve our Service, we may conduct research on user demographics, interests and behavior or engage in other activities based on identifiable personal information and/or information that we aggregate or de-identify. Aggregated or de-identified information is not considered personal information and does not identify a user personally. We may share this aggregated or de-identified information with our affiliates, agents, business partners, and/or other third parties.
(D) BUSINESS PARTNERS.
From time to time, we may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from us, we may share information collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our joint promotion partner(s). We do not control our business partners’ use of the information we collect, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies.
(E) IN THE EVENT OF MERGER, SALE, OR CHANGE OF CONTROL.
(F) WITH YOUR CONSENT.
At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information.
(G) OTHER DISCLOSURES.
We may disclose information about you if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms and Conditions, or other end user agreements, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Talimer, our users, or the public.
We reserve the right to retain any information as long as it is needed to: (i) fulfill the purposes for which we collected the information, and (ii) comply with applicable law.
6. DATA SECURITY.
We take the protection of your information seriously and take reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative, and technical measures to protect the information collected through our Site. While we implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect your privacy, please keep in mind that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee that the information collected about you will always remain private when using our Site and/or Services. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
Our Site and Service is not intended for or directed to individuals under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. When a user discloses personal information on our Service, the user is representing to us that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
9. LOCATION-BASED SERVICES.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA AND PLUG-INS.
Our online services may use social media plug-ins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button, “Share to Twitter” button) to enable you to easily interact with certain social media websites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and share information with others. When you visit our online services, the operators of the available social media plugins can place a cookie on your device enabling such operators to recognize individuals who have previously visited our online services. If you are logged into these social media websites while visiting our online services, the social media plugins allow the relevant social media websites to receive information that you have visited our online services or other information. The social media plugins also allow the applicable social media websites to share information about your activities on our online services with other users of the social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allow Facebook to show your “Likes” and comments on our online services to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allow you to see your friends’ Facebook activity on our online services. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins. We may also interact with you on social media platforms. If you contact us on one of our social media platforms, request services, or otherwise communicate directly with us on social media, we may contact you to interact with you. For more information about social media advertising and social media plugins from other social media websites, please refer to those websites’ privacy and data sharing statements.
11. CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT LAW.
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide you with certain information about the entities with which we have shared your personal information for the entities own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To do so, please write to us at email@example.com.
13. CONTACTING US.